At the beginning of a new year some people feel that it is time to change something or start something new in their lives.
Here comes a list of resolutions most often made:
1. I'll lose weight or go on a diet.
2. I'll spend more time with my family.
3. I'll learn English more.
4. I'll do sport or exercise to get fitter.
5. I'll read more.
6. I'll call and meet my friends regularly.
7. I'll eat less chocolate.
8. I'll drink less coffee.
9: I'll stop smoking.
10. I'll try to see the bright side of life.
Do you ever make New Year's resolutions? Do you keep them? Do you break them?
Have you made your resolutions for 2018 yet? If not, go ahead, there is always something in your life that can be made better!